In so far as you order goods during your visit to our web-site, we draw your attention to the following:
(1) The only language available for the conclusion of the contract is German.
(2) Please see the individual product descriptions which form part of our on-line content for the key features of the goods we offer and the availability periods of offers with a limited term.
(3) The display of our goods does not constitute a binding offer on our part. Only when you order an item does a binding offer as defined in § 145 of the German Civil Code come into being. If this offer is accepted we will send you an order confirmation by email. A purchase contract between you and us comes into being at this point.
(4) In the final confirmation before the check-out you can see any input errors made when entering your order and can correct these at any time by means of the delete and change function before sending the order.
(5) If the goods you ordered should not be available, we reserve the right not to render the service.
(6) The prices we indicate are final prices including taxes and delivery charges within the Federal Republic of Germany.
(7) The purchase price is due for payment immediately the goods are ordered. Payment for the goods can be made by credit card (we use the SSL transmission process to encrypt your personal data), bank transfer or cheque at your option. Our bank details are: BIC: DRESDEFFXXX, IBAN: DE47 5008 0000 0664 7042 01,Account number 0664704201, sort code: 500 800 00.
(6) You have a cancellation right:
NOTIFICATION OF YOUR CANCELLATION RIGHT
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party nominated by you and who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your cancellation right, you must inform us, Brinxs GmbH, Weltenburger Strasse 45, D-81677 Munich, phone: +49 – (0) - 89 – 20 92 09 - 20, fax: 0 89 - 20 92 09 - 21, email: Service@AugenWaide.com) of your decision to cancel this contract by means of an unambiguous statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, a fax or email). You may use the attached specimen cancellation form but this is not compulsory.
All that is needed to comply with the cancellation period is for you to send the statement about the exercise of the cancellation right before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we must refund all payments we received from you, including the delivery charges (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your selection of a delivery method other than the least expensive standard delivery we offer) without delay and no later than fourteen days from the day on which we received your statement about your cancellation of this contract. For this refund we will use the same method of payment as the one you used for the original transaction unless a different method was expressly agreed with you; in no case will you be charged a fee because of this refund. We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods or until you have furnished proof that you have sent the goods back to us, whichever is the earlier point in time.
You must return or surrender the goods without delay and in all cases not later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us about the cancellation of this contract. You comply with this period if you despatch the goods before the end of this fourteen day period. You must bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You must only pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to any handling or manipulation of the goods which is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and mode of operation of the goods.